Shishapangma update: all fine
Robot: Lots of snow and drifting snow on Shishapangma which is making climbing high difficult for everybody. It needs patience. The team including Billi have been staying at Camp 1, and depending on conditions will move to Camp 2 tomorrow for a night or two then return down to ABCÂ to wait for better conditions.
Billi is fine, and the team she is with all enjoying incredibly beautiful surroundings. Internet is not working over there so contact is limited to Satellite phone.